CAT (Chemometric Agile Tool)
Download the R-based software CAT.
- Istruzioni.txt (istruzioni in italiano)
- Instructions.txt (english instructions)
- Istruzioni.pdf (istruzioni in italiano)
- Instructions.pdf (english instructions)
- setup_CAT.exe (January 8 2021)
- myscript.rar (January 8 2021)
- working.rar (January 8 2021)
- mylib.rar (January 8 2021)
- R-3.0.0.rar (June 4 2019)
- home.rar (March 19 2019)
- ggobi.rar (March 9 2013)
Note for the "old" users: with the updates dated January 8 2021 or following, the folder pdf is no longer required and can therefore be deleted. The string in the Target field of the shortcut must then be replaced according to what is reported in the Instructions.txt file
BasiCAT Experimental Design Software
Matlab toolboxes for multivariate analysis
Collection of Matlab modules for calculating unsupervised and supervised mutlivariate models (download from the Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group):
- Classification toolbox (for Matlab): classification (supervised pattern recognition) multivariate models: Discriminant Analysis, Partial Least Square Discriminant Analysis (PLSDA), Classification trees (CART), K-Nearest Neighbors (kNN), class modeling Potential Functions (Kernel Density Estimators), Support Vector Machines (SVM), Unequal class models (UNEQ), Soft Independent Modeling of Class Analogy (SIMCA), Backpropagation Neural Networks (BPNN)..
- PCA toolbox (for Matlab): unsupervised multivariate models for data structure analysis: Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) and Cluster Analysis.
- N3-BNN toolbox (for Matlab): N3 (N-Nearest Neighbours), BNN (Binned Nearest Neighbours) and kNN (k Nearest Neighbours) local classification methods.
- Kohonen and CPANN toolbox (for Matlab): Kohonen Maps and Counterpropagation Artificial Neural networs (CPANNs), Supervised Kohonen networks and XY-fused networks.
PLS-Genetic Algorithm toolbox (for Matlab)
- PLS-GA toolbox (for Matlab): Matlab modules for variable selection based on Genetic Algorithms coupled with PLS by Riccardo Leardi (download from the Quality & Technology website, Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen)
Colourgrams, Hyperspectrograms and RGB Image Correction GUIs
MATLAB GUIs released by Chimslab (Università di Modena - Reggio Emilia)
- Colourgrams GUI: a graphical user-frielndly interface for the analysis of large datasets of RGB images through the colourgrams approach.
- Hyperspectrograms GUI: a graphical user-friendly interface for the analysis of large datasets of images through the hyperspectrograms approach.
- RGB Image Correction GUI: a graphical user-friendly interface for the standardization of RGB images.
- Soft PLSDA routine: a MATLAB function to run Soft PLS-DA algorithm
Pagina 1 di 2