Dear Colleagues, dear Friends
We are pleased to announce that the 8th Colloquium Chemiometricum Mediterraneum (CCM VIII 2013) will take place in Bevagna (Italy) from 30 June till 4 July 2013
In 1986, during an international conference, several French, Spanish and Italian chemometricians, each one speaking his own language, gathered and were able to share their own experiences on this topic. These facts were the seeds of the Colloquium Chemiometricum Mediterraneum. The official languages of the conference are neo latin languages and English.
These Conferences have had a continuity over the years, starting in Barcelona (Spain, 1987), and following in San Miniato (Italy, 1991), Bastia (France, 1994), Burgos (Spain, 1998), Ustica (Italy, 2003), Saint Maximin La Sainte-Baume (France, 2007) and Granada (2010).
The Colloquium aims to:
- have a scientific forum where French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian speakers working in Chemometrics can express themselves in their spoken languages
- discuss special aspects of problems requiring Chemometrics
- present new developments and advances in Chemometrics
- prepare international collaborations and projects
- study strategies and programs for teaching Chemometrics and to encourage the exchange of students and young researchers
The scientific program will include presentations on recently developed Chemometrics tools as well as classical ones and applications covering different fields of research. The conference brings an outstanding and unique opportunity for exchanging knowledge on leading edge developments. See the conference topics here
We look forward to welcoming you in this Colloquium!
On behalf of the Scientific and Organising Committees,
Prof. Roberto Todeschini